ROSS MATHEWS "NAME DROP" BOOK TOUR @ BOULDER THEATER
28mar8:00 pm10:00 pmROSS MATHEWS "NAME DROP" BOOK TOUR @ BOULDER THEATER
Limited VIP Meet & Greet packages available! – Ages 15+ without a parent. – All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable following purchase. – Listed price does not include tax and service charge. – NO
Limited VIP Meet & Greet packages available!
– Ages 15+ without a parent.
– All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable following purchase.
– Listed price does not include tax and service charge.
– NO BAGS.
– ADA Admission tickets are available for purchase online. Please refer to our Venue Seating Chart for more information. Contact Boxofficeasst@z2ent.com or 303.786.7030 for further assistance.
– $1 of each ticket will be donated to Out Boulder County | ww.outboulder.org | Our mission is to educate, advocate and provide services, programs and support for Boulder County’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer communities.
Pretend it’s happy hour and you and I are sitting at the bar. I look amazing and, I agree with you, much thinner in person. You look good, too. Maybe it’s the candlelight maybe it’s the booze. Either way, let’s just go with it. Keep this all between you and me, and do me a favor? Don’t judge me if I name drop just a little.
Television personality Ross Mathews likes telling stories. And with his Hollywood experience – from interning behind the scenes at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to judging RuPaul’s Drag Race – he has a lot to talk about.
In Name Drop, Ross dishes about moments where he goes from soaring to crashing, like that time he was invited by Barbara Walters to host The View – only to arrive on set and discover she had no idea who he was; his Christmas with the Kardashians, which should be its own national holiday; and his talk with Omarosa on Celebrity Big Brother, which, as it turns out, was just the tip of the iceberg.
Filled with tales ranging from the horrifying to the hilarious – and with just the right “Rossipies” and cocktails to go along with them – Name Drop is every pop culture lover’s dream come true.
And now, Name Drop is more even more than a book – it’s an international tour where Ross brings these stories to life on stage, plays games with the audience and so much more.
(Saturday) 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm View in my time
2032 14th St, Boulder, CO 80302
[button style=”text-decoration:none;” href=”/newsletter-sign-up/” title=”Newsletter Sign Up”]Sign Up for Our Newsletter[/button]
- [x_button size="global" block="false" circle="false" icon_only="false" href="/events/" title="" target="" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover" info_content=""]
All Live Events
- Current Month
Arts & Film
Author Meet and Greet
Dia de Muertos
Food & Drink
Seiminars & Lectures
Writing Panel Discussion
- Boulder34°Feels like: 28°FFair6:54 am7:19 pm MDT
Wind: 5mph NNE
UV index: 3MonTueWed37/18°F