In 2019, Travel Boulder launched free business listings and our website quickly grew to include more than 1,725 Colorado listings. We have renamed our listings to reflect what they really are: a guide to “Local” businesses.
The impact that COVID-19 had on our business community has been devastating. Over 18 percent of our free listings have closed and gone out of business. It didn’t matter the size of the company—many businesses were affected. Travelboulder.com has just completed the updating of our local listing and there are now more than 1,406 companies.
To help rebuild and grow our business community, Travel Boulder is offering free advertising/marketing to our local business community. Any company large or small can publish a free local listing on Travelboulder.com. The only requirement is that you are a Colorado-based company.
Each listing includes:
- Business categories
- Featured image
- Company description
- Video URL
- Image Gallery
- Email address
- Phone number
- Website link
- Social Network Links
- Regions within Colorado
- Directions and GPS
Marketing exposure included for your company:
- Local, regional, national and international marketing exposure on travelboulder.com
- Google search results for every listing
- Digital reach, TB annual audience of 235,000 est. users.
- Travelboulder.com reaches on average over 600 users a day
- Featured “Local” listings appear throughout travelboulder.com website
- The “Local” guide will be promoted on travelboulder.com, in our semi-annual magazines and through our very successful weekly newsletter.
Post or update your listing today on TB Local.
Search for your company. If you find your company listing, update it.
No listing? Click “add a new listing.” Select “buy package – free.”
Register and enter your listing details. Then, submit your listing.
When you return, you will be asked to sign in.
*Travel Boulder does not collect or sell your information.